Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer Review
I’m taking the time today to give you my Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer Review . Many people have encountered this hard piece of equipment but because the price they might be unsure. I will provide you with all the features , pros, and cons that this home gym offers.
It’s not as polular as the total gym 1900 for instance, this is a more complete piece of equipment in my opinion but you be the judge of that.
What Is The Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer ?
This is another type of home gym that has hit the market. I’ve personally used it and was very much satisfied with how I was able to complete my exercises.
You can tell it quite different then the ones you find at your nearby gym as the metals aren’t as thick but without losing quality or durability. This allows for it to only weigh a 500 lbs which is quite less than the ones at my gym atleast.
In a nutshell, yes this is a home gym that I would definitely recommend. You can take a look at what other people have to say on amazon.
- Measures 56″w X 40″d x 82″h. Which is ideal if you are short on space.
- Weighs 530 lbs . Ideal for most floors as you dont want your floor to start cracking either lol
- 150 lbs dual weight stacks but can be upgraded to 200 lbs each. This usually suffice except for rowing or squat exercise in my opinion.
- Accessories: Attached Exercise Book, Long Bar, Short Bar, Tricep Rope, Assisted Pull-Up/Push-Up Strap, Ankle Strap, 2 Chains, two Single Handles and built in Multi-Grip Chin-up Bar are all included.
- Very nice pulleys and cables; Extremely flexible nylon coated , 7 x19 stand air craft cable rated at 2000 lbs.
This home gym equipment has nothing to envy on other popular home gyms such as the Powerline BSG10X. It’s incredibly durable and quality is top notch.
- The amount of accesories it comes with is absoulutely beneficial as you dont need to be making any extra payments on accessories which can be a hassle.
- The measurements are a plus as it doesnt require that much space.
- The manual was very concise and clear, I didnt find myself searching online or anything.
- The cables and pulleys allow for 180 degree usage, lets you target your muscles deep enough.
- Its a very smooth machine which allows you to complete your exercises without any inconvenience.
- It weighs only 530 lbs .
You will not be dissappointed with the actual performance of this home gym machine.
- The pricing of $2199.oo on amazon is the cheapest I found it online.
- The weight stacks might a con for some heavy lifters but I doubt that will be many of us.
- The assembly took me about 5 hours but thats still not bad in comparison.
I wont lie that the Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer is perfect because I dont believe in that. It’s a pretty good machine in my books and that is a good sign. If you can deal with the 3 cons I laid out for you then you will be quite satisfied.
If you can afford the Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer and are an advid gym junkie then you definitely cant go wrong here.
I’ve reviewed many home gyms in the past but I think this one might be the best so far in overall quality. Have any of you tried this home gym ? If so, let me your thoughts down in the comment section.
Tags: Bodycraft HFT Functional Trainer, home gym review
Categorised in: Home Gym