This review by the best home gym equipment will focus on the ab lounge sport as I will break it down and figure out if its actually worth buying or not. Keep in mind ab machines wont equal to you actual doing body weight exercises and this simply because any ab machine will always help you to do the exercises.
My goal today it to inform you in the best way that my knowledge will allow me to. With that out of the way let’s dive into the ab lounge sport and see what is made up off.
What Is It?
You already know the ab lounge sport is an ab machine that claims it helps people with back and neck problems, as now you can do the famous crunches without having to be laid down on the floor. They also go to claim that the ab lounge sport gives a more effective workout than regular ab exercises but that isn’t true as I will later explain.
I can see how it would help out people with back problems to a certain degree as I can only assume here as I do not have experience as chiropractor or a physical therapy.
It goes some what down hill for this ab machine.
The Ab Lounge Sport Features
- Abdominal workout chair for focusing ab workout on stomach muscles
- Sturdy jackknife design helps users experience total range of motion
- Works out upper and lower abs; supports body, head, neck, and back
- Unique rolled steel frame supports up to 250 pounds; includes workout DVD
- Measures 39.5 x 44.5 x 30 inches (W x H x D); 90-day warranty
As I said in the beginning just because you have an ab machine does not mean you will lose weight or even get abs for that matter. That’s the big misconception that goes on with the fitness industry, this ab lounge can easily turn into a potato couch if you aren’t careful !
- It takes up way too much space in a house for just an ab machine.
- The assembly was a tad confusing but I got through it
- The claims are incorrect ( better than normal exercises)
- Only supports up to 250 pounds
Some food for thought here..
If you want to lose weight or gain abs I suggest you take on a diet and incorporate some cardio into your every day life. Without a healthy diet at the minimum, it is pretty much impossible to lose weight. There is no magical machine that will get you to lose weight without a proper eating plan.
I’m sorry to burst your bubble everyone but home gym equipment’s are suppose to help you get into shape but the reality is that is all in a proper diet.
At the end of the day, the ab lounge sport is an “ok” ab machine nothing to brag about but it can certainly help you. You can buy it for an affordable price at amazon.com if you like.