Powerline BSG10X Home Gym, Short Assembly, 160-Pound Weight Stack Review
Today we are taking the time to provide you with our Powerline BSG10X Home Gym, Short Assembly, 160-Pound Weight Stack Review. This has actually been a very hot home gym in the market for quite a while and that might be due to the fact of it’s durability or how easy it is to install it.
If you are looking for something that will help you out in toning then I recommend this total gym.
A lot of people claim that the Powerline BSG10X Home Gym is really an ideal home gym equipment for everyone. I personally like this home gym but there are some things that I dislike as well which I’ll cover towards the bottom of this review. Like any other home gym the Powerline BSG10x purpose is to give you a challenging workout through a variety of exercises.
If you one a home gym machine that will target smaller groups of muscle then you might want to take a look at this Bodycraft.
- measures 42 by 80 by 70 inches (W x H x D)
- 160-pound weight stack
- ncludes limited ten-year manufacturer’s warranty on frame and one-year manufacturer’s warranty on all other parts
- 2,200-pound tension strength
- 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function, and durability; telescoping, chrome-plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning
- ships 90% assembled and requires fastening just nine bolts
- Some of the stuff I like was the fact that the Powerline BSG10X comes 90% assembled at your door which only requires you to fastened 9 bolts which is a definite time saver. I’ve spent 6 hours on building some other home gyms so trust me this is a huge Pro in my book.
- Easy to change the position on the seat plus there is no inter changeable cable that requires your attention.
- This home gym equipment is top notch when it comes to durability with its 11-gauge frame construction plus the 2,200 pound tension which requires minimal maintenance from your part.
- It’s a compact home gym with it’s measurement going from width at 4 ft and height at 6 1/2 ft ( it can actually fit anywhere that you have some space)
- includes 48-inch lat bar, low row bar, and ab crunch harness
- It allows for over 40 different workout options which fits perfect for all user experience from beginner to advance.
- One thing I didn’t like was the fact It didn’t come with a Leg press which is something I love using ( I had to purchase the leg press separately)
- Powerline BSG10X Home Gym can support only up to 160 pounds.
While this is a very good starter gym I don’t think is for everyone in reality. I feel you are paying enough as it is for it not to come with a leg press. Leg press is one of the better leg work outs so that’s very disappointing in my eyes.
There was also the fact that with the limit of just 160 weights that you won’t be getting a good enough work out rather sooner than later.
At the end of the day, this isn’t a bad home gym but it just doesn’t suit everyone the same way. I would recommend it to a beginner but if you are more than a beginner I would check out some other options.
Tags: home gym, powerline bsg10x
Categorised in: Home Gym